There are certain age and class size restrictions which could at times limit the school’s ability to accept a student. Per state regulations, for students entering PK and Kindergarten, the following requirements must be met:
• PK 3—Age 3 by September 1st
• PK 4—Age 4 by September 1st
• Kindergarten—Age 5 by September 1st
• All children must be fully potty trained
The following documents are need with the Application for Admission. Please see our Steps for Admission page for more details.
- A completed application for admission and application fee
- An original birth certificate is shown to the school office (a copy is made for the child’s school folder)
- Copies of the child’s most recent report cards and standardized test scores
Once a student is accepted, the following documents are required prior to attendance:
- Copies of health and immunization records
- Copy of the dental examination (new students and those entering K-8)
- Copy of the most recent vision exam (new students and those entering K -8)
- Copy of the Baptismal certificate and other sacraments (if applicable)
If a space is not available for all who wish to enroll at St. Ann, a waiting list will be established. Priority will be given to families who already have children attending St. Ann, members of St. Paul parish, or those who are transferring from other Catholic schools.
To secure a space for the opening of the school year, the application must be completed and submitted with the application fee. Early admissions will be available until March 1, 2021.
For prospective new students, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for an application.
All incoming students will be screened before acceptance. If applicable, the former school will be called and questions regarding attendance, academics, discipline, and special education needs if applicable. The first 4-5 weeks of a new student’s time will be technically a probationary enrollment. Successful completion of the obligations and expectations will indicate a successful transfer and the transition from probationary to standard enrollment.
- Transfer forms
- Most recent report card & records from previous school (1-8)
- Test records (3-8 )
- Copy of IEP (if applicable)
St. Ann School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex and/or national origin.