At St. Ann School, we pride ourselves in providing an excellent and affordable education to our students and families. We work with families to ensure that they can continue to send their children to St. Ann School. The options for financial aid and scholarships are listed below:
- Big Shoulders Fund (for many of BSF’s scholarships, families are eligible for this scholarship by applying for Financial Aid through FACTS)
- Tax Credit Scholarship: Big Shoulders Fund (application opens 1/14 at 8:00 am) and Empower Illinois (application opens 1/15 at 6:30 pm)
- Archdiocesan Scholarships (families are eligible for this scholarship by applying for Financial Aid through FACTS)
- Action for Children (funding for PreK, applications available in the office)
- St. Ann School Financial Aid
All families applying for a tax credit scholarship are required to also complete a FACTS financial aid application.
Questions? Please call our office at (312) 829-4153.