February 27th is the new date to apply for a Tax Credit Scholarship:
FAMILIES OF K-12 STUDENTS CAN APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIPS BEGINNING TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2018 AT 7:00 P.M.
The application is a two-step process. First, reserve your place in line by completing a brief online form. This step will determine your place in line for the first-come, first-served scholarships. After reserving your place in line, families will be emailed a unique link and use their reservation code to complete the full application.
- Go to EmpowerIllinois.org beginning Tuesday, February 27 at 7:00 P.M. to start your application.
- Complete the form with your name and contact information to timestamp your application.
Note: This step will determine your place in line for the first-come, first-served scholarships
- Also submit your home address, the names of your children, their dates of birth, and your preferred school.
Note: Only one reservation and application are allowed per family – even if you are applying for several students.
- Take note of your confirmation code after completing your reservation.
- Wait to receive an email link to your unique application where you will complete it and upload all required documents. Emails will be sent on a rolling basis and may take several weeks.
- You will have 3 days to complete your application once your link has been sent. Complete it at a time convenient for you and be sure all documents are provided.
Please click here for a complete list of documents you will need in order to complete your application!