For more than a century, Saint Ann Catholic School has been enriching lives in the Pilsen community by providing high-quality Catholic education, cultural and community programs. Since opening in 1903, Saint Ann has truly been blessed with a supportive community of parents, teachers, family members, parishioners and most importantly, the strong presence of the Sisters of the Holy Family of Nazareth.
The Sisters of the Holy Family of Nazareth ended their direct ministry with Saint Ann in 2005. Although their departure is unfortunate and their presence certainly missed, the Sisters continue to support our mission through their prayers.
The future of Saint Ann Catholic School is indeed promising. The passion and energy created when the school opened its doors in 1903 are still present today. With this strong foundation and a fresh approach, there is ample opportunity to provide a quality, Catholic education to the children of Pilsen, one of the most culturally rich areas in Chicago.
As we embark on this new journey of faith, education, and community, we invite new and long-standing friends of Saint Ann to support our mission through prayer, goodwill, and action. Through these charitable ways, Saint Ann will continue to celebrate our past and educate our future.